Does anybody read these?

Monday, October 03, 2005

Thought of the Day

What exactly do you call something that's supposedly make-believe, but for which you have photographic proof? Oh yeah, that's called reality.


Will that ever not crack me up? I doubt it...

8 comment(s):

Even though the kc/rz saga is over I take it we are gearing up and jumping back on the snark train express! I love it by the way. Needed a good laugh this afternoon.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/03/2005 4:06 PM  

Is the KC saga ever really over for me? LOL. I couldn't resist. I thought about posting Jenn's email and I just might still. That'd be fun. And really? I blogged for over a month with NO pictures of the yellow-haired boy? How's that work?

By Blogger Laura, at 10/03/2005 4:48 PM  

Well the kc/rz portion is anyway. Not that kc himself is unless someone is thinking alternate employment.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/03/2005 9:19 PM  

Nope, I think he's OK with his current place of employment. Maybe someday, but not quite yet.

And KC isn't a saga anymore. Don't you read this? It's about the MUSIC, not the drama. And big smiles from a boy with yellow hair.

By Blogger Laura, at 10/03/2005 9:57 PM  

Silly, that is why I said it was over. Time to move on to the next chapter and hopefully a far more interesting one. Hoping for an upcoming title called Laura and the Yellow Haired Boy.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/04/2005 9:03 AM  

You and me both, but I need to find him first. Maybe I should start chronicling my efforts to track him down. It doesn't help that the author of our favorite book was on TV this morning and now I'm all confused again. Maybe it'd all be easier if he WERE make-believe!

By Blogger Laura, at 10/04/2005 9:11 AM  

It's my blog. I make the rules. And if you don't have the balls to post your name and take responsibility for what you say here, you don't have a say. But thanks for stopping by. Oh, and by the way: very cute that y'all would feel the urge to lecture me on reality.

By Blogger Laura, at 10/06/2005 8:10 AM  

Wow what a cute picture of me and Tambo! I am so glad I gave him my information that night, he is such an angel. I won't ever forget that night.

He is game for November if you still want to go?? Let me know as soon as you can okay?

See ya kids! Jenn

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/06/2005 8:35 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home