Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Bits and Pieces today...

I'm not feeling the urge to sit down and have one big rant. Probably because I already got a lot of it out of my system. So, anyhoo...I'm just going to post little bits and pieces as they come to me.

Sooo...song of the day. I cannot stop listening to Gretchen Wilson's new CD. My friend Rosalie said she wondered exactly how many times she'd have to listen before she wore it out. I second that. So, I'm gonna go with "All Jacked Up" today. I never knew I could like a song more and more each time I hear it. I loved it the very first time I heard it, and it's one of the few songs right now that I stop what I'm doing to listen. (Except when I'm driving. Thank goodness.) And honestly, I'm beginning to think that sober is very highly overrated.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home