Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Where'd she go?!?!

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to post to let you all know that I am alive and I'm recuperating and getting over my jet lag from the weekend fun. I am also completely and totally swamped with work until Thursday. We have our big fundraising event tomorrow and while I think it'll be a big success, I doubt I'll have much time online between now and then. Tonight I'm running down to Sam's Club and then I have to make muffins and then I have to get up at 4:30 a.m. to be at the breakfast by 6 a.m. It's going to be a long day, and I can't come home and crash because I have choir rehearsal for my cousin Jason's wedding tomorrow night.

The CMAs are tonight, and I'm sure I'll want to blog about that. I am thinking there will be upsets, although I'm not sure what they'll be. I'd put my money on Dierks Bentley for the Horizon Award (although I do that every year!) and then anything else is fair game...