Does anybody read these?

Monday, December 05, 2005

More warranty fun

Today I am taking my car in to get the oil changed and I am having them do whatever they need to do for the recall on my car. Since I've bought it, I've had to have every turn signal replaced at least once. One repair tech told me that they were a mess. Well, a little while back I got a love note from GM saying my car was being recalled because of something wrong with my signal lamps. I am hoping that's why my rear turn signal is out right now. Fingers crossed. But I surely wasn't replacing it myself when I had a recall notice. I'm also hoping that this is somehow connected with why my cruise control shuts off when I turn my blinker on.

On the topic of warranty fun, IT-Chick posted some informative stuff on her blog that I think is what's made my laptop go bonkers. Apparently when you buy a CD with built-in anti-piracy on your computer it does bad things to your computer that can make it crash. Jerks.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home