Does anybody read these?

Sunday, December 04, 2005

Why is Peyton Manning smiling?



Because the Colts:
And did I get to see it? Nope, because some network moron thought that because I lived in Southern Ohio that I'd be interested in the Bengals-Steelers game. They only thing I left in either Pittsburgh or Cincinnati is the yellow-haired boy. Well, score one more point for the Music City. I'm thinking once I get there I'll get tickets to Predators and Titans games because I miss pro sports so much.

And since I mentioned the Colts and the Bengals, I'll post this picture. It's me and my grandma at the pre-season game at Paul Brown Stadium in September. We thought we were funny cheering against each other. I will never forget the guy behind us who BEGGED Grandma not to let me put the t-shirt on. He was funny.

2 comment(s):

I love the Colts and Peyton Manning. Love the shirt Laura.

By Blogger rosalie, at 12/04/2005 11:29 PM  

It's like "Got milk?" only different. I got it as a souvenir from the game when he broke the TD pass record. Yet another game my eldest brother didn't take me too. Sniff...sniff...I'm not crying, honest.

By Blogger Laura, at 12/04/2005 11:34 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home