Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My Christmas request...

This one is probably even more far-fetched than the yellow-haired boy wrapped in a bow bearing gifts of booze. I wish that some company somewhere would make low-fat peppermint stick ice cream.

I love peppermint stick ice cream and I only eat it at Christmas time. But after eating low-fat ice cream for all these years, it's not usually a good idea to eat the leaded version, even if it's just at Christmas. So, I never get my beloved peppermint stick ice cream anymore.

Just a thought. If you happen to know someone at an ice cream company, pass it along. I don't think it'd be hard. The actual peppermint sticks don't have fat in them, so it'd just be the ice cream that needed tweaking.

2 comment(s):

I was going to hold all comments but I have to say Yuck! The love ice cream but peppermint is the one flavor I can't see myself eating. I hate peppermint candy canes and refuse to even buy them even though someone I know just loves them.

By Blogger rosalie, at 12/06/2005 1:04 PM  

I don't like peppermint candy canes, which is why my obsession with this ice cream seems odd. I wouldn't ever eat a peppermint candy cane, but you put it in ice cream and I'm going to eat it out of the container with a spoon!

By Blogger Laura, at 12/06/2005 1:10 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home