Does anybody read these?

Thursday, December 22, 2005

Yoo-hoo, Einstein...

Judge rules caging Ohio children was abuse.

Seriously? Was there a doubt. No f-ing duh. Really.

I don't know what to think about these folks. Part of me thinks they should be commended for adopting children who no one else wanted to adopt. However, I think the children would've been better suited to foster care or institutions than to be forced to live in cages like rabid dogs.

It's a sad story regardless. It makes me wonder how folks who seem so ill-equipped to raise children were allowed to adopt 11 kids. And to think I worried that if I decide to adopt later that it'll be an issue if I don't have a husband.

1 comment(s):

There are only a few states that prohibit single parents from adopting. Amazingly enough if you choose to adopt internationally there are several countries that will adopt to single parents...and grant sites available to help finance international and domestic adoptions too. Yeah so I have checked on this a little bit :o)

By Blogger one4JC, at 12/22/2005 7:43 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home