Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

11.5 Things about me...

I am cleaning off my desk today and am just about finished. While I was doing that I found a hand-out from the training I went to in July. We had 12 lines on the paper (why they call it 11 1/2 is beyond me...) but we were supposed to write 12 things about us that folks couldn't tell by looking at us and would help start conversation.

These were mine:
1. I love to walk half-marathons and am always training for my next race.
2. I love to travel.
3. Someday I hope to write a book.
4. I'm addicted to chocolate.
5. I am not a morning person.
6. I love all types of music, especially country.
7. I cannot wait for the new Harry Potter book to come out Saturday. (July, remember?)
8. I spend way too much time on the Internet.
9. I miss hockey. (It has since started back up, woo hoo!)
10. I am always looking for a good political campaign to volunteer on.
11. I am the oldest of four children.
11.5 I live on a farm.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home