Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

50 random questions...

50 of the most random things you probably never needed to know about someone.

1. Your name spelled backward? arual
2. Last incoming call on your phone? Kay
3. What's your favorite restaurant? J. Alexander's
4. Last time you swam in a pool? When I went to Chicago for work in July
5. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? a letter in Word
6. Have you ever been in a school play? 6th grade

7. 2 or 3? 3
8. Type of music you dislike the most? anything excessively loud
9. Are you registered to vote? of course
10. Do you have cable? yep
11. Have you ever ridden on a mo-ped? Once in high school
12. Have you ever made a prank call? Sure
13. Boyfriend/Girlfriend? I'll pick boyfriend
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? Hell no
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? California to the West, Germany to the East
16. Do you have a garden? nope
17. What's your favorite comic strip? Dilbert and Calvin & Hobbs
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? Of course
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower, morning
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? Has Harry Potter been in the last month?
21. Favorite pizza toppings? banana peppers and mushrooms
22. Chips or popcorn? popcorn
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? can you do that?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? seriously?
26. Orange juice or apple juice? OJ all the way baby. Apple Cider? Totally different story.
27. Who were the last people you went out to lunch or Dinner with? the girls from work
28. Favorite type of chocolate? Milk chocolate but from Europe
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? November, for township trustee and schoolboard
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? I'm allergic to tomatoes
31. Have you ever won a trophy? yes
32. Are you a good cook? I'm a great cook
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? yes
34. Ever ordered from an infomercial? I did. Tae bo DVDs.
35. Sprite or 7-Up? Sprite
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work? 12 years of Catholic school, baby!!!!
37. Last thing you bought at Walgreens? camera batteries? It was CVS where I had to buy that stupid eye patch.
38. Ever thrown up in public? Nope
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love? true love (although if I were a millionaire I could buy love...just kidding, folks!)
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? unfortunately
41. Can ex's be just friends? If anyone says yes, call me and tell me how that works.
42. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? I called Rosalie when she was in the hospital, but I think it was my grandma and Aunt Betty when they happened to be in there at the same time...
43. Did you have long hair as a young kid? to my butt
44. What message is on your answering machine? I can't take your call right now, but leave a message and I'll call you back.
45. Where would you like to go right now? I'm ready to go to Nashville right now.
46. What was the name of your first pet? Humpty Dumpty the dog
47. What kind of back pack do you have, and whats in it? I have a purple eastpak back pack from my freshman year of college that I still have. It's empty.
48. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? probably Matt
49. What is the one thing you are grateful for today? work is almost over and my laptop should be at home
50. What do you think about most? right now? getting a new job and getting moved

2 comment(s):

When did you get a new picture? And weren't you BLOND in the last one? Was the other one from High school to make a good impression? Good Grief you have confused me in a fragile state! LOL

By Blogger one4JC, at 1/10/2006 7:30 PM  

I changed it the other day. I had blonde highlights when it was taken, but now I'm back to boring brown. It was from April and I had that red-faced drunken look and generally it wasn't of a fantastic memory, so I changed it to a pic that was, which was me in L.A. in November!!!

By Blogger Laura, at 1/10/2006 7:53 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home