Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Horoscopes...

I'm not sure how I feel about horoscopes. I know some folks think they are Satan's work, but I don't think they're that dangerous. I read them for entertainment and I don't base my life on them, but sometimes you see something that strikes a chord with you, like mine did today. And since I believe that God's hand is in EVERYTHING, I just chalk it up to it being His work. Kinda like him talking to me in a Carrie Underwood song, He's got lots of ways to get messages to us.

January 10, 2006
The Bright Side
Gemini Daily Horoscope

If you're doing work or conducting business today, it may be beneficial to focus on not letting your emotions get the better of you before dealing with anyone. If something happens that makes you uncomfortable, regardless of the details, you may be best served by not taking things personally. It might give you some relief to remember that most of us have dealt with similar situations. A tool that could help you today is to try to make the best of whatever may arise for you - the proverbial lemonade-from-lemons approach. If you are faced with a negative scenario or personality today, you could consider finding a positive way to view what happens. You could ask yourself if there's a valuable lesson to be learned from the situation. Even if things seem irredeemable, you may be able to get a good laugh out of it.

Making the best of any situation can free us from being a victim of circumstance. Finding the bright side in any given situation is a learned skill and one that gets progressively easier each time we try it. This skill frees us to conduct business and meet goals in a professional frame of mind while still feeling upbeat and positive, regardless of our knee-jerk reactions to the situations or the personalities around us. Make the best of any uncomfortable situation you face today, and you will accomplish what you need to get done.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home