Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Call off the hounds!!!!

So, I called the number for HP on the service order to see if my laptop had arrived and somehow was not updated in their system.

Riddle me this: Why if your computer is being shipped to California would the number for that repair center STILL route you to India? I almost gave up right away because I figured they would have no better access to the info on the computer than I would, being that they are even further away from the repair center than I am.

Well, lucky for me, they did. And my laptop DID arrive at 9 a.m. in California today. The guy said he was putting a note in my file telling them they needed to update my information. I am not sure what FedEx's problem is, because I have NEVER before today shipped anything with them that was not in their system. Those computers tell you if the driver stops at McD's for lunch!!!! Normally very thorough, so I'm not sure what went wrong. Except that it was yet another thing to incite a panic attack in me today.

Oh, and last thought on this: The customer service guy from India? Totally flirting with me. No joke. At first I didn't understand him and then I am just chit-chatting and I realize OMG! He's coming on to me. And every other time I've called they thank me for using HP when our time on the phone is all done, not tell me "Sweet dreams." If it weren't a little creepy, it'd be a nice ego boost.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home