Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

What's my stripper song?

I can't believe I did this, but it was surprisingly fun. Anyone else?

Your Stipper Song Is

Barbie Girl by Aqua

"I'm a Barbie girl in the Barbie world
Life in plastic, it's fantastic
You can brush my hair, undress me everywhere
Imagination, life is your creation"

You're hilarious and cute - yet you still pull off sexy!
What Song Should You Strip To?

4 comment(s):

So it confirms what we have been saying all along!

By Blogger rosalie, at 1/11/2006 12:13 PM  

I don't know about the sexy thing, but I am pretty funny and cute. I'm surely not Barbie!

By Blogger Laura, at 1/11/2006 12:31 PM  

Hey, your boss sounds like my old one: the Wicked Bitch of the West.
Tried that stripper thing-My song is Wo by Mya. Who the heck is that?
Gini

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1/12/2006 3:25 PM  

Gini, remind me when I'm at your house again to re-teach you the comments thing! I published you because I love you even though you're anonymous!

And that's the only stripper song I HAVE known so far!

By Blogger Laura, at 1/12/2006 5:08 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home