Does anybody read these?

Friday, January 06, 2006

Did you ever get the feeling...

...that you've completely and totally screwed something up? I have had that feeling lately. Big time. And maybe it's just the half-bottle of raspberry rum I drank tonight, but I am just filled with this sense of doom. I am sure I'm just drunk. I'm sure it's not true. It can't be, can it?

I am pretty sure that I am a dope. I'm pretty sure that I have made a big mess. Can I clean it up? I'm not sure. I have my fingers crossed, but I'm thinking that I am the dumbest person in the world and it's going to take a smart person to repair this mess.

Or maybe I'm just drunk. Maybe I'll sleep it off and be fine in the morning. Or maybe it'll be worse when the good feelings the rum give me wear off.

I don't know. I don't know anything anymore except that I think I'm going to go cry now. Damn rum. Tasted so good going down, but ruins EVERYTHING.

3 comment(s):

One thing at a time - remember, NONOE OF US are in control. Sit back, breathe and enjoy the ride.

I'm always here...xxoo

By Blogger TanteToma, at 1/07/2006 12:12 PM  

I know you're right. You rock. I love you. Thanks for the pep talk.

By Blogger Laura, at 1/07/2006 9:09 PM  

Very good point, IT-chick. I've sobered up and back to my happy-go-lucky self now.

By Blogger Laura, at 1/08/2006 4:05 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home