Does anybody read these?

Thursday, January 05, 2006

To do list...

This is my to-do list for after work today.

1. Go to storage locker, deposit belongings and pay little man before he auctions my stuff off. (This isn't Rosi's little man, but the guy who runs my storage locker -- in case we needed clarification!)

2. Go to gym and walk, walk, walk. I ended up bailing last night, but I think the blisteriffic pain is finally gone.

3. Laundry, laundry, laundry. I am officially out of clean clothes today.

4. Find ATM card. This sounds worse that it is. It's in my house somewhere, not lost where any Tom, Dick or Harry could use it. I was doing electronic banking the other night (before I sent the laptop away) and I've set it down somewhere and it's anyone's guess where.

5. Pack lunch for tomorrow. Today I'm going to Kroger because I didn't pack a lunch before bed last night.

Speaking of last night, I slept right through the night, which is very rare for me. Actually, I fell asleep during my nighttime prayers, but my mom always said the angels finish them for you when that happens. I woke up today at 7 a.m., not remembering when I fell asleep. It wasn't late either, and I didn't feel particularly tired. But I didn't get up once for a bathroom break or anything. It was a good night's sleep, though. I feel totally rested today.

I think that the prayers that I did get to make before I fell asleep helped. I will keep you posted on that.

For those who asked, the Bath & Body Works Be More Pacific and Tahiti Sweetie shower cream and lotion really are heavenly. I used them this morning so I could give my report and in addition to smelling great (although it will make you ready to get on a plane for St. Thomas right now!!!) , my skin feels really soft. I will be getting more of this.

Lastly, I went to bed last night after a very long day feeling slightly pissed off at the world and pessimistic about a lot of stuff. (Amy, I was giving up without you, just as an FYI.) Then this morning I ran in the little corner store to grab milk for my Special K, and when I got back in the car, guess what was on the radio? "I would've loved you anyway" by Trisha Yearwood. This is the song I tell all my friends to listen to when they are afraid of becoming what Toma would call a "Geronimo." So, why can't I do it for myself? Oh, and then after that I heard the Hillbilly Rock Star for the first time on the radio. I'm sure this song will be #1. And I can't wait to see it live. In March. And to think someone told me there were only 1-2 good songs on this CD...

2 comment(s):

Will have to go stock up this weekend on that stuff. I really want to be in St. Thomas right now too.

By Blogger rosalie, at 1/05/2006 9:56 AM  

Just the normal urge to go to St. Thomas or a particular reason?

(I wish people could behave here. Times like these need a tag board.)

By Blogger Laura, at 1/05/2006 10:41 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home