Does anybody read these?

Saturday, January 28, 2006

People watching...

We saw a lot of folks who looked like famous people while we were in Nashville. LOTS of close calls. So when we ran into someone we knew -- albeit only from the stage, we did a double -- no, make that a triple -- take before we realized who it was.

So, here's a quiz.

Which one of these people was the real celebrity we saw instead of just a look-alike.

1. Trisha Yearwood on I-65 in a Mercedes.
2. Nick Hoffman, the Fiddla from Kenny's band, at Second Fiddle on Broadway.
3. Bo Bice at Coyote Ugly.
4. CMT's Lance Smith walking on Third Avenue.

Did you guess yet?

It was Nick, and I am still laughing about running into him in Second Fiddle. It was nice to see him, and it got me all excited about March and the beginning of tour season. Nick is one of the hardest-working people I know, so I'm kind of surprised he wasn't off on someone's tour in his downtime. I think Amy is a bigger Nick fan now than she was before she left...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home