Does anybody read these?

Monday, February 20, 2006

I know this is why you're all really here...

St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands. It's pretty.



Toying with the idea of posting some pics I got yesterday, but not all about violating anyone's privacy...And besides, no one wants to show all their cards at once, now do they?!?

5 comment(s):

No cruise for me Marti!!! However I do have a trip to the islands scheduled for later this year, and I just can't wait!!!

By Blogger Laura, at 2/20/2006 6:24 PM  

It did work! I'm gonna send you some e-mail too.

By Blogger Laura, at 2/20/2006 6:33 PM  

Krista, you have to save all the ramblings for your own blog!!!! It's lots of fun, but you know me, I've always been a writer. At least now I don't have Pat Izzo threatening to stuff me in a filing cabinet if I am too mean in the editing department!!!!

By Blogger Laura, at 2/20/2006 7:02 PM  

You're always welcome. God knows I can't find a way to keep people out!!! Even if I could you wouldn't make the short list!

Oh and as for Kenny, if you're in love with him, you'll fit right in. Too bad you're already married and all, because you know he's single again!!!

Oh, and here's a tidbit for you, he's going to be at Ford Field in August. You're gonna want to go. Hell, I might even drive up there and meet you. We really need to catch up... (You and I. Not Kenny and I. LOL)

By Blogger Laura, at 2/20/2006 7:11 PM  

Kenny's OK, but you see, he's got this guy who works for him... And needless to say, if this would happen to work out, I'm thinking Kenny's not gonna be allowed on my list. Of course, that means room for Noah Wyle. Except I'm thinking the chance of me being on Noah Wyle's list are very slim...

By Blogger Laura, at 2/20/2006 7:28 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home