Does anybody read these?

Monday, February 27, 2006

Not much of a post...

I am still not anywhere near being well, but so many people stop by to see what I have to say each day that I totally feel like I need to toss you at least a little bit. And it needs to be light-hearted, because I'm still a little sad that I'm sick and I pissed off a really good friend. I just hope she sees my point and realizes that it was nothing personal. But just one more thing to put up on the top shelf of my mental closet.

So, in the spirit of light-hearted posts that require no thought, I'll post my Caribbean Countdown Photo of the Day. Looks like we're going somewhere between the expensive season and hurricane season. Sounds good to me, but it won't come soon enough.



This is the Bahamas, posted in honor of all the cruisers. Frankly, I'm very surprised that some of my loyal readers didn't make the journey South this week. Oh well, maybe next time. Then again, maybe not...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home