Does anybody read these?

Friday, March 17, 2006

Is tattoo really the word of the day? Really?

The word of the day is supposed to help us broaden our vocabulary and teach us new words.

Did anyone really look over there today and say, "Praise Jesus! I had no idea what a tattoo is! Thank you, word of the day for making me smarter!"

I'm doubting that happened. I am kind of surprised that tattoo made the list with some of the really cool words that have been on here.

OK, back to our regularly scheduled programming. I just thought that was a hoot.

3 comment(s):

All I know is that right now my body hurts way too bad for me to get one!!!

By Blogger Laura, at 3/17/2006 9:23 PM  

Why did I try? Oh, because I didn't want to scare anyone with my Casper-like appearance. Well, now I'm all blotchy. Big improvment.

By Blogger Laura, at 3/17/2006 9:35 PM  

I think today's word may meet your standards a little better...

Although I was a little surprised by all the different meanings of Tattoo...but where was the Fantasy Island reference?

By Blogger one4JC, at 3/18/2006 11:13 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home