Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I got tagged again!!! 4 things...

My head hurts and I can't think to actually write anything, so I'll just do this...

Four jobs you have had in your life:

1. Department store clerk

2. Waitress for a caterer

3. Newspaper copy editor

4. Public relations account manager


Four movies you would watch over and over:

1. Radio

2. Mr. Holland's Opus

3. Sound of Music

4. Bridget Jones's Diary

Four places you have lived:

1. Carleton, Michigan

2. Athens, Ohio

3. Wixom, Michigan

4. Amesville, Ohio

(I know. I'm very boring, but I'm moving to Nashville soon.)

Four TV shows you love to watch:

1. Law & Order

2. Grey's Anatomy

3. The Apprentice

4. Strong Medicine & Dancing with the Stars, but they're over now :-(


Four places you have been on vacation:

1. Las Vegas

2. London

3. France

4. California

Four websites I visit daily:

1. www.yahoo.com

2. www.kennychesney.com

3. www.dictionary.com

4. www.google.com


Four of my favorite foods:

1. Mexican

2. Anything chocolate

3. Chicken and dumplings

4. Macaroni and cheese


Four places I would rather be right now:

1. Nashville (obviously)
2. The Caribbean
3. France
4. taking a nap


Four people I am tagging that I think will respond...

1. One4JC

2. IT-chick

3. Rosalie

4. Gretchen needs something for the new blog.


Four things I always carry with me:

1. cell phone

2. water bottle

3. eye drops

4. sugar-free gum

2 comment(s):

Here I was going along so well and posting today. You just had to....

By Blogger rosalie, at 2/28/2006 3:35 PM  

Ok I did it....I accidentally posted your answers first on my blog...hey I am not the computer genius in the family...but got that fixed.

By Blogger one4JC, at 2/28/2006 6:02 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home