Does anybody read these?

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Not much to report...

For obvious reasons, my day started with me canceling today's tanning appointment. They still had to dock me for the visit, which is fine because I am never going to use them all in time. It just makes more sense to buy a package. On the plus side, I am finally able to touch my back and everything else feels fine. (Thanks to Toma for the aspirin suggestion.)

And I also think I may have found the culprit for cooking myself at the tanning bed. One of the medications I take doesn't help with the whole sun sensitivity situation, and I am pretty darn sure that I accidentally took extra meds. So, I guess it probably jacked up my system a little and the tanning bed didn't help.

I hauled ass to get to the post office today, only to find out that when they decided to stay open longer on weekdays, they sacrificed an hour on Saturday. So, here I was with all kinds of things to be mailed off, and I stood with 3 other people staring inside as some guy came and locked the door in front of us. Oh well, Monday it is.

I had fun today. I went to see my little cousin Molly in her cheerleading contest. It was something else, probably ages 4-13. Some girls had absolutely no idea why they were there, but other girls were working really hard because they wanted to be really great cheerleaders. I'm not sure that it was supposed to be humorous, but at times that's exactly what it was.

I am discovering iTunes, and it is a great time. Yesterday, we went with blockbuster.com so we never had to go to the video store to rent another movie, and today we realize we never have to leave the house to buy CDs. That's so fantastic!

1 comment(s):

You will eventually need to leave the house...sure you can have food, music and movies delivered but you have to leave to go see the Yellow haired boy and Kenny in person :o)

By Blogger one4JC, at 3/19/2006 1:22 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home