Does anybody read these?

Sunday, May 21, 2006

It's my birfday!!!



I can't write much because I'm going to breakfast for my birthday.

Yes, it's today. The big 3-0. Or as I like to call it: 29 and a bonus ball.

I went out last night for my birthday (after my cousin's wedding). Both events were filled with colorful characters and interesting moments, so expect me to write more later when I have time.

In the meantime, my song of the day is "My Next Thirty Years" from Phil Vassar's Greatest Hits CD. I didn't realize he wrote that until I got this CD. I like Timmy McG, but I only bought his 2nd greatest hits CD from iTunes, so his version is not on the lappy.

4 comment(s):

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear Laaauuuurrraaaaaaaa! Happy Birthday to you!

May the next 30 be better than the first 30!

By Blogger one4JC, at 5/21/2006 3:53 PM  

happy birthday!!!! Only 30??? you're still a youngin..enjoy it while you can.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/21/2006 9:29 PM  

I think the first 30 years were pretty great (after all it's when you met me... but I guess that hasn't officially happened yet but soon "47 DAYS!!!") but may it only get better.

HAPPY BERFDAY TO YOU!!!
LOVE YOU LONG TIME

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5/21/2006 9:58 PM  

I know I told you a few times yesterday but HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN!!!!!!!!

By Blogger rosalie, at 5/22/2006 10:23 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home