Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A tag I don't mind doing...

Today I was thinking of doing something like this, so funny that I got tagged. I'm gonna go ahead and do it.

The RULES

The first player of this game starts with the "6 weird things/habits about themselves" and people who get tagged need to write a blog of their six weird habits/things, as well as state the rules clearly (copy/paste works). In the end, you need to choose six people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment for them stating they're tagged and that they need to read yours...

1. I am obsessed with finding Jimmy Hoffa. When I first went back to Detroit, I worked across the street from Machus' Bakery. Yes, the same Machus family that owned the Red Fox where Hoffa was last seen alive. The older gal who sold me my raspberry cream cheese brownie everyday worked in the restaurant before it closed and got me hooked on all the Hoffa folklore. I love a good Hoffa lead, and it KILLS me that I'm missing all the excitement right now. The FBI came on someone's property and knocked their barn down just to check.

2. I have a bizarre fear of having to go to the bathroom while I'm in the tanning bed. I'm not sure what you're supposed to do if that happens. Soooo, I always go even before I get in the bed for just a few minutes. Everyone thinks that's odd.

3. I took 9 years of Spanish (high school and college) and I can't do much more than order Mexican food. I am getting better with Estela around though.

4. I love to ride around singing Kid Rock at the top of my lungs with my windows down, simply because people don't expect me to do it.

5. I have an odd sense of humor. I love to make fun of people I care about. One time in college, my roommate asked me if I were pissed off at her. I asked her why she thought that, and she said it was because I hadn't made any rude-ass comments to her all week.

6. I've mentioned my Bath & Body Works addiction, but I don't think I've ever mentioned that I cannot mix and match fragrances there. If I'm going to wear Mango Mandarin, everything is Mango Mandarin -- soap, shower gel, lotion. I couldn't EVER wear another scent of lotion after using Mango Mandarin soap!

I can't remember who Kenzie tagged, so if she tagged you, just ignore me. But I'm going to tag Toma, Rosalie, One4JC and CoffeeBigPlz.

And yes, that's not 6. Bite me.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home