Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I know...I suck.

How unbelievably busy have I been?

First of all, I arrived last week just in time for two job interviews and the CMA Music Fest. My friend Brooke from Michigan and her son came for the festivities and we really enjoyed ourselves. I also made a new friend who attended the shows with us. I am looking forward to seeing her more often.

I have barely stopped all week. I finally got hangers and laundry detergent last night. I still need to buy groceries at some point. I think I'm finally getting settled.

I haven't had any particularly shitty interviews, but I haven't gotten any job offers yet either. The interview I had today might be ideal, but we will see. If it's meant to happen, it will. In the meantime, can someone PLEASE stop the sound of the money leaving my savings account? Yikes. I hate to panic. Really I do. But I need to find something soon.

I figure that I might call all the PR agencies in town tomorrow and see where I can send resumes. Someone has to be hiring, right?

I love my roommates. They are great. We all seem to get along really well. I will be very sad to see Emily go in August. I went tonight to a dinner for Carol's Sunday School group at church, and they are all very nice. I may hit the 4:30 mass on Saturday at St. Ann's and then go to church with her on Sunday. It wouldn't be an every week thing, being that I'm not Methodist and all, but they were just great folks. They are all praying for me, and they don't even know me.

Which reminds me, I love St. Ann's. It is a fantastic parish, and I can't wait to get more involved. I can see me going there forever and sending my kids to school there.

I can't think of much else to report for now. I still have no furniture. I still have no job. But I'm working on it, honest.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home