Does anybody read these?

Sunday, June 04, 2006

So, tomorrow's the day!!!

I am surrounded by massive amounts of all kinds of stuff that I will be attempting to take with me to Nashville tomorrow. I'm not exactly sure how I'll get it all in my car, but we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. I have shit in piles EVERYWHERE. I should probably be further along than I am, but I totally underestimated exactly how much shit I've accumulated in the past year. Wow. Seriously, I am not buying one more piece of clothing until I lose weight and nothing fits.

Finally I'm feeling like I could use a little sleep, so I'm going to head to bed and get a good 6 hours in. I'll be up at 7, and then I plan to keep on trucking along until 5ish tomorrow. I'm going to head over to Cincinnati to spend the evening with my brother, and then I will be heading to Nashville Tuesday morning (bright and early). I wouldn't be in such a rush to get down there, but I have a ticket to Chris Cagle's fan club party on Tuesday, and frankly I'm looking forward to it. Wednesday I have two interviews. I figure I won't even be nervous for the first one, because I'm pretty sure I'm going to go with the opportunity I told you about earlier. One4JC is 100% right. I did say I'd work 2-3 jobs to make it happen. I also found out that I should be OK on unemployment and savings through the end of July. Sooooo, I've got plenty of time to give it a good trial run. If I haven't found the perfect permanant job by then or haven't made what I need to be making with this job, then I'll move on to something else. I think I'll be fine, and I really hope so, but I wouldn't be me if I didn't worry.

So, I don't plan to be back on here until I get the laptop set up in the Music City. I figured I'd just post again so no one worried about me.

With that, it's time for me to go to bed for now. Tomorrow will be another busy day. I'm not 100% sure I can get everything done in 10 hours, but I may just kill myself trying...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home