Does anybody read these?

Monday, June 05, 2006

TBWYH...just for me!

So, last night some of my friends went to a show without me. Seriously, I need to win the lottery, buy a Prevost bus (I have an idea of whom I'd hire to drive it) and follow the K-man across America like I belong there. Because I miss all the fun. Like the Sandbar Lady bonking her head and giving all my friends passes. Well, the best thing about everyone being in the sandbar?

Did you guess looking at Kenny's butt all night long?

Wrong. It's awesome pictures of The Boy With Yellow Hair ... just for me.

Like this one:



This is also another sneak preview for my Indiana crew, which is 100% official now.

Off to the end of packing hell. Have I mentioned yet today that I have too much freaking stuff?!?

2 comment(s):

What an great look on his face. You can tell he is trying to be grumpy and mean, but he looks as though he is smiling beneath it all.

And BTW, I can see the attraction.

By Blogger Sheri, at 6/05/2006 4:28 PM  

Oh that's how he is. He's a total sweetie. Unless you mess with him, or more imporantly the K-man. I suspect that might be his "sexy" look. It's a new one I hadn't seen and Julie said he knew exactly what she was up to taking his picture for me!

But isn't he a hottie?!?

By Blogger Laura, at 6/05/2006 4:34 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home