Does anybody read these?

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Random Thought of the Day...

When I was in high school -- right after I got my license -- I liked this guy but I couldn't figure out how to tell him.

So I drove by his house a few times hoping he'd see me and flag me down. Then we could talk and he'd fall madly in love with me. (Because everyone does when they talk to me, you know. I'm irresistible.)

Looking back it was kind of odd and I'm pretty lucky he didn't call the cops.

I'm just saying, that's all...

3 comment(s):

Ahhh, yes...the psycho-drive-by. I was a MASTER at that, and was so discreet - driving by Tracy Ita's house at all hours of the night in my 1988 Ford Tempo, BLARING New Kids on the Block.

No, not obvious. Not at all.

He loved me. Tracy is now an undercover drug agent for the Department of Justice - married with 3 kids. Samoan, hot and totally married. We stay in touch from time to time and I still have SUCH a huge crush on him.

I should have played more island music and thought twice about NKOTB.

By Blogger TanteToma, at 9/14/2006 1:02 PM  

Not that I've done this recently AT ALL. But I am sure if I did and say this person had written the songs I was listening to that'd be even creepier than NKOTB.

Speaking of which, did you see Donnie Wahlberg has a new TV show coming out. But he looks a little shady now. Please don't tell me he looked shady back then. And I drove an 86 cavalier. It was brick orange. I was sexy!

By Blogger Laura, at 9/14/2006 2:16 PM  

Donnie has always looked...I dunno...EMACIATED to me, ever since 6th Sense. Have a sandwich.

Like you, I'm more of a Marky Mark kinda gal.

My Tempo was sky blue. I totally beat you on the hotness.

By Blogger TanteToma, at 9/14/2006 4:21 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home