Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Some things are just too creepy...

Most of you know about my love (yes, it's shocking. I know...) of the new SugarLand song "Want To." I feel like it just makes sense and it very much reminds me of someone.

Anyhow, I saw the video and now I'm creeped out. It really hits too close to home.

Go watch. Now that we're all friends here, most of you will get exactly why I was floored when I saw it for the first time.

SugarLand video page

4 comment(s):

I just heard that song the other day and added it to my list for Itunes. It's pretty amazing isn't it ?

By Blogger Sheri, at 9/14/2006 8:59 AM  

I see what you mean!! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9/14/2006 9:42 AM  

Wow...HAUNTING. I think that song/video resonates with EVERY woman. Because we've ALL had 'THAT' relationship where we just love so much more than the other person.

Sadly, that never works.

That last 'want to' is what really hits it, hard. Thanks for sharing, LJ...

Oh, and I'm definitely digging on the fact that you're warming up to Sugarland.

Have you seen Carrie Underwear's new video? Dang! She's got a lil' badass in her! I love it when famous women show they have 'the crazy' (Reference 'She Walks' - THE CRAZY)!!! xxoo

By Blogger TanteToma, at 9/14/2006 10:08 AM  

It is a really great song. There are still a few moments when Jennifer's voice grates my nerves, but sometimes a song's message is more important than who sings it. Which reminds me, I have things to say about KU's new song too!!!

I just had to blog about that video because when Kay told me about the white shirt I totally didn't believe her. And the tour bus made it worse...

By Blogger Laura, at 9/14/2006 10:28 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home