Does anybody read these?

Friday, September 22, 2006

Rewind...

I just realized that I had all this drama with my note with no words, and I never did tell you how the story ends.

Well, that's probably partly because I don't know the ending yet. But here's an update.

Finally words appeared. Two short, sweet paragraphs. The envelope was sealed, and then addressed. A stamp was purchased. The note went plop into the mailbox. Kay went with me for moral support, although the mail clerk thinks I'm a NUTTO.

But, my stamps have quilts on them. So there.

My work here is done. Now I just sit patiently and wait for the cops to arrive, I guess...

On the plus side, Alexis is coming to visit Saturday and she keeps talking of whiskey and Honkytonk Lemonades. It'll be nice to see Bobby. I've been neglecting him lately. Have I mentioned lately that I love going Honkytonkin', even though I suspect we're not ever leaving the corner of 5th and Broadway.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home