Does anybody read these?

Thursday, October 19, 2006

An interesting week...

So, it's been an interesting week. Some of it you get to hear about, some you don't.

For a second -- but just a second -- I thought about calling the Alabama Slammer over at the Opryland hotel. But then I realized that she still didn't have anything to say that I wanted to hear. And that's OK. And frankly, she doesn't want to hear what I have to say. Trust me on that. If my blog bothers her, I'm sure that seeing me say similar things at dinner would just give her indigestion.

And besides, let's think about it all for a second. In her special passive-aggressive way she says that all she ever wanted was for me to be happy. If that were true, why would she go around telling people what a nut I am. I'm just not as stupid as she thought apparently.

There's other stuff I want to say, but some of my esteemed readers cannot play nice, so let's just pretend that this greeked text is the rest of my big long post about this week.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit, sed diam nonummy nibh euismod tincidunt ut laoreet dolore magna aliquam erat volutpat. Ut wisi enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exerci tation ullamcorper suscipit lobortis nisl ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis autem vel eum iriure dolor in hendrerit in vulputate velit esse molestie consequat, vel illum dolore eu feugiat nulla facilisis at vero eros et accumsan et iusto odio dignissim qui blandit praesent luptatum zzril delenit augue duis dolore te feugait nulla facilisi.

2 comment(s):

Ok I went to http://babelfish.altavista.com/ to translate this from Greek to English and this is not really Greek. Did you pass your Greek class? Seems closer to Pig Latin...or maybe Latin for all I know!

Smile I still love ya!

By Blogger one4JC, at 10/19/2006 6:50 PM  

It's not GREEK text. It's called GREEKED text. It's a design term that we use in the newspaper industry. (You know, because I'm a legitimate journalist and all...) It's actually real Latin, I think. I'm not sure where it got it's name.

Wow, we put a lot of thought into that, didn't we...

P.S. I only speak Spanish as an additional language for future reference.

By Blogger Laura, at 10/19/2006 9:25 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home