Does anybody read these?

Friday, October 06, 2006

You want to learn more about me...

I got this from a friend on MySpace. Now, I hate MySpace so I'm not going to post it there, but I liked it for the bloggy blog.

1. The phone rings, who do you want it to be?
I'll be OK if the phone doesn't ring today.

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
Yep.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Talker

4. Do you take compliments well?
I'm trying...

5. Are you an active person?
I should be, but sometimes laziness wins.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Probably not.

7. Do you like to ride horses? I have been riding since I was just little.

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid? Yep.

9. What was your favorite game as a kid? Connect 4

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you get involved with him/her? Nope

11. Are you judgmental? I try not to be, but I have my moments.

12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I'm not sure. I guess it'd depend on the person.

13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?:
As long as it's not the guy who's been pursuing me at Legends on Thursdays.

14. Use three words to describe yourself:
Friendly, nice, happy

15. If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?
Blind. Probably just because I've had to think about that already and I could deal if it happened.

16. Are you continuing your education?
Not right now, but you never know with me. Maybe someday I'll go back.

17. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
Nope

18. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you tried to save (let's just say pets and family are already safe, ok? My quilt my mom made for me.

19. How often do you read books?
Whenever I can

20. Do you think more about the past, present or future?:
Lately the future because I'm just trying to come up with a plan.

21. Favorite children's book?
The Velveteen Rabbit

22. Have you kissed any of your MySpace friends?
I don't think so, but they may have something else to say about that :)

23. How tall are you?:
5' 1/2"

24. Where is your ideal house located?:
Europe, probably France or Italy. (Or near Vandy here!)

25. Boxers or Briefs?
For me or on a guy? Boxer briefs.

26. Last person you've talked to?
Jen B

27. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?: yes

28. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
It's been years.

29. What are your keys on your key chain for?
car & house

30. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
I'm heading down to Cool Springs later. (Do y'all know where Cool Springs is?)

31. Where is your current pain at? I'm feeling fine right now, which is good because I thought I'd wake up with a migraine.

32. Do you like mustard?:
Love it

33. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?:
Sleep

34. Do you look like your mom or dad?:
Not really either of them, but dad I guess.

35. How long does it take you in the shower?:
Long enough to get clean. I'm claustrophobic.

36 Can you do splits?:
Hell no.

37. What movie do you want to see right now?:
That one where Will Farrell plays a Nascar driver.

38. Do you put lotion on your dog or cat?:
I put lotion on my roommate's dog because he has a boo-boo.

39. What did you do for New Year's?:
I don't remember, but I think it's somewhere on this blog. Stayed at home and watched TV probably. Nothing else to do in Nowheresville. This year I'm thinking the concert at the GEC.

40. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
I haven't seen it.

41. What was the cause of your last accident?
I bumped someone a little in rush-hour.

42. Do you own a camera phone?:
Yep

43. What are you drinking?:
Nothing

44. Was your mom a cheerleader?:
I don't think so but she coached cheerleading.

45. What's the last letter of your middle name?
O

46. Who did you vote for on American Idol?
I don't think I've actually voted, except for Clay Aiken and Bo Bice.

47. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?:
I shoot for 6

48. Do you like care bears?:
I am really anti-toy these days.

49. What do you buy at the movies?:
I cannot watch a movie without popcorn. Yes, that's psychological.

50. Do you know how to play poker?
Yep! Texas Hold 'Em baby.

51. Do you wear your seatbelt?:
Always

52. What do you wear to sleep?
I have lots of cute PJs

53. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?:
Not that I know of.

54. How many meals do you eat a day?
Usually one.

55. Is your tongue pierced?:
Nope. I don't do pain, remember?

56. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
Not really.

58. Do you like funny or serious people better?:
Funny.

59. Ever been to Vegas?:
Love Vegas!

60. Did you eat a cookie today?
no cookies :(

61. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
I have a few that I whip out on special occasions. Generally Spanish, but I've got Italian ones too.

62. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
iTunes!

63. Do you hate chocolate?
Love it.

64. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
When I lived with them - everything. But now we get along again!

65. Is your cell usually on vibrate or ring?
My cell phone talks to me when it rings. (Actually it's someone else talking, but I guess that's a ringer!)

66. Are you a gullible person?
I try not to be, but I have my moments.

6 comment(s):

I laughed outloud at the mental sight of you doing the splits.
Ok.
Then my mind took me to You, One4JC, and I all doing the splits and now I must clean coffee off the keys!

LOL

By Blogger Unknown, at 10/07/2006 9:44 AM  

That was a good list! I may have to sreal it this week!

By Blogger Kelli, at 10/09/2006 8:15 AM  

All I have to say is Herbie Bobby... and you've soooo kissed one of your friends on myspace. Starts with J and ends with ulie.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/09/2006 7:59 PM  

Did I kiss Julie?

Wow...

By Blogger Laura, at 10/09/2006 8:15 PM  

Hasn't everyone kissed Julie?!? and you did almost marry Cole too.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10/10/2006 8:54 PM  

Yes, I did propose, but surprisingly I haven't kissed him. I should've kissed Eric Church, and that would solve my issue.

By Blogger Laura, at 10/10/2006 10:12 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home