Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Choices...

So, we have three country stations here in town. Those are the only stations I know; I don't see the point in listening to anything else.

This morning, I was faced with these three choices.

1. Commercials
2. Interview with Kellie Pickler
3. Brooks & Dunn song

Wanna guess which one I picked?

I can tell you all about the sales at Helzberg Diamonds this weekend!

4 comment(s):

Ohhhh dear heavens! I don't know what's worse!! God bless Pickler - but I just haven't the patience.

Or enough valium.

As for B&D?

Tired.

You've had a brilliant career, plenty of success and we're glad.

Seriously, hang it up, boys.

Garth Brooks style.

In fact, I'd rather Garth come out of retirement than listen to one more song about American pride/belief/death/self-motivation.

I adore Garth! Why do the good ones retire? If we lose King George before them, I'll eat my own face.

Kix sounds like a cat who's drowning when he sings/talks.

ACK.

By Blogger TanteToma, at 11/21/2006 5:39 PM  

I think you made the only sane choice available to you.

By Blogger Kelli, at 11/21/2006 9:32 PM  

I know I would've been listening to the commercial. Pickler and B&D just make my skin crawl. {{shiver}}

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11/22/2006 10:37 AM  

I'm glad it's not just me. I've spent years trying to figure out why people like Brooks & Dunn with very little success!

By Blogger Laura, at 11/22/2006 10:54 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home