Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Best of 2006

I did this on MySpace, but wanted to post it here, too.

1) Drinking Buddy of The Year?
I think that honor has to go to Miss Kay. I don't even know how to tell you what qualifies her for this award. Holding my purse while I used the porta-john (18000 times) in Indianapolis gets her huge points. Oh and listening to me practice saying "I wasn't sure if you had my number, so here it is. Call me so we can go out," 986 times was nice of her too.

2) Lifetime service award - Longest friend?
Krista

3) High Points of the year?
Moving, my job, fan fair, meeting my great roommates, my new Tennessee friends

4) Low point of the year?
It got really scary this fall before I got my job.

5) Best holiday?
None of them have been great so far; it's hard being away from home. Thanksgiving was fun.

6) Anthem for 2oo6?
My Next Thirty Years - Phil Vassar

7) Any regrets?
I have one, but I'm working on fixing it... Oh, and maybe I should've very publicly called the crazies out when they attacked me. But I dig the high road.

8) Best Night out?
I have a tie between the night that Toma, Gretchen, Rosalie and I went to Spaghetti Warehouse in Dayton and November 21.

9) Worst Night out?
Luckily I'm not remembering it right now.

10) Who did you spend your valentines with?
The people at the flower shop where I worked that day.

11) Best relationship?
I'm not sure I've had it yet.

12) Worst relationship?
I don't say his name out loud.

13) First Concert of the year?
Eric Dove and Jason Aldean in March

14) Last Concert of the year?
I went to Eric Church and Bob Seger Saturday, but I may not be done. Lari White's at 12th and Porter next weekend.

15) Best Concert of the year?
I have been to so many great concerts, but I'm pretty damn sure that the Seger concert Saturday was the best concert EVER.

16) Longest road trip of the year?
Which is further from Nashville -- Detroit or Chicago?

17) Have you changed a lot in the last year?
Yep, and it's for the better.

18) Fav clothing item you bought?
I have these really awesome dark blue jeans, and I'm pretty sure when I wear them boys look at my ass.

19) What is the most significant thing you learned in 2006?
That sometimes you just have to grow a pair and make your dreams happen even if it's scary as hell.

20) Resolution for next year?
I HAVE to lose weight so I don't look like a total moo at my brother's wedding.

21) Best hook up of the year?
I don't really hook up. (Kay, I hear you snickering.)

22) CD of the year?
Haggard sings Jones, Jones sings Haggard: Kickin' Out the Footlights Again

23) Favorite drink of the year?
Honkytonk Lemonades

24) Favorite artist you rediscovered this year?
Merle Haggard

25) Favorite artist you discovered this year?
OMG, I have so many new artists that I love living in this town. Here is my short list (in no particular order): Sarah Buxton, Eric Church, Jason Michael Carroll, Lady Antebellum, Chris, all my Nashville star friends - Chris Young, Jewels, Marcy, Josh, Mike. Love you all!!!! Oh yeah, and local legend Bobby Davis. ;-)

25) Best vacation this year?
I went to Lynchburg

26) Did you have a memorable birthday?
My friend Alexis threw one helluva surprise party for me. And my "boyfriend" got the best band to play!

27) Best advice giver of the year?
Everyone has given me awesome advice this year, but I think that'd be Amy, Lynn and Carter.

28) Overall best thing about 2006?
Moving to Nashville

3 comment(s):

<----clearing throat ummmmmmm

I am thinking maybe meeting some IIF's making them not imaginary anymore MIGHT rank somewhere on this list.

Oh and by the way in Indy...when I was there I held your purse also a time or two....LOL

By Blogger one4JC, at 12/12/2006 8:25 PM  

Amy LYnn Carter Wasn't that, like, the name of President Carter's daughter?

By Blogger Unknown, at 12/13/2006 4:48 PM  

Yeah, it is. Amy Lynn Carter. Hilarious. I peed. See, Carter is lucky because I normally don't like boys who have last names for first names. But it works for him. Actually, his last name is a first name, so it's all good.

As for you, One4JC, this has been a great year. To mention all the wonderful things would've used up all the space blogger gives me. And you did hold my purse a time or two. I didn't remember until you told me. You also took my profile picture, unless the rum's making me fuzzy.

By Blogger Laura, at 12/13/2006 4:57 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home