Does anybody read these?

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Memory lane...

It's freezing today, so I wanted to take a trip down memory lane.

Picture it: Noblesville, Indiana. Labor Day Weekend 2006.

I am not 100% sure, but I am pretty sure my drink count was this:
1/4 bottle raspberry rum
1/4 bottle coconut rum
1/2 bottle champagne
Solo cup of Hot Damn!
and 1 Yingling Light beer.

(Or at least before I got in the arena and visited the Cruzan booth. Twice.)

Yeppers, they don't call it liquid courage for nothing. It's a miracle that I didn't get kicked out that night.

I know some of you have heard I'm a raging alcoholic, but honestly I don't normally drink like that. I didn't even have a Miller Lite the day before. I was just very nervous and drinking helped. Plus, it was the last hurrah of summer!

(Speaking of being nervous and binge drinking, I'm thinking maybe I need to find a bottle, grow some balls and send an e-mail very soon. I'll keep you posted.)

Lastly, I thought I would post a picture. Anyone know has seen Kenny's tour DVDs remembers his little "We are in the sheds" megaphone bit. Now who would I be if I didn't attempt to recreate that at my first (and his last) shed of the year. Luckily, Mr. Hot-ass Security Guard let me do that.

I don't think he turned it on, but then again, I'm lucky I remembered my name at that point.

2 comment(s):

Who's that girl with you?!? Sorry, I couldn't resist.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/09/2006 6:46 PM  

Some girl I made up... ;-)

By Blogger Laura, at 12/10/2006 5:20 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home