Does anybody read these?

Sunday, December 10, 2006

High School Spanish

I am not sure which ones I got wrong. They all seemed easy. I'll have to brush up before la boda en Junio!

You Passed 8th Grade Spanish

Congratulations, you got 6/8 correct!
Could You Pass 8th Grade Spanish?

4 comment(s):

I'm blaming it on Srta. Trumbull. I did well in Spanish. PK O'Rourke and Chris Scheel always copied off my tests.

Did I ever tell you the one story about that?!? Hilarious!

By Blogger Laura, at 12/10/2006 11:59 PM  

LMAO...no you did NOT! *sigh* Seriously...I would be ashamed if Sr. Remi saw my score. Has it really been that long that I lost what I learned in those four years???

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/11/2006 12:02 AM  

OK, this story is hilarious.

In Spanish 2 one day, Srta. Trumbull was absent. PK and Chris were in my class. There was a test that day. So, Chris and PK tell the sub that since I always get the right answers, Miss Trumbull lets them check their tests against mine to see how they did. So the sub gave them my test and let them look at it. I wasn't sure what to do. PK was cute though, so I just went back to working on my Biology homework for 3rd period.

I'm pretty sure Sr. Remi would hit my hands with a ruler if she saw that score. Although she never really expected much from me. She told me that I shouldn't take college Spanish. I minored in it. Ha ha!

By Blogger Laura, at 12/11/2006 1:30 AM  

OMG that is freakin hilarious!!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/11/2006 7:24 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home