Does anybody read these?

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ten Albums I Can't Live Without

So, one of my friends told me about a contest that Dierks Bentley is having on his web site. You submit a list of the Top 10 CDs you CANNOT live without, and they enter you in a contest to win a guitar and some other good things.

I don't really need the prizes, but it did make me think. If I submit my entry, these will be my answers:

1. The Essential Billy Joel
2. Garth Brooks - The Hits
3. Bob Marley - Legend
4. The Beatles Love Songs
5. Bob Seger - Live Bullet
6. Alabama - 41 Number One Hits
7. George Strait - Fifty Number Ones
8. Madonna's Immaculate Collection
9. Jimmy Buffet - Songs You Know By Heart
10. Jones Sings Haggard, Haggard Sings Jones: Kickin' Out the Footlights Again

Kid Rock's "Kid Rock" CD gets an honorable mention. I am pretty sure I'd try to sneak it on the desert island, too.

What's your Top 10 CDs? If I took away your CD collection, what would you beg me to let you keep? Post your answers in my comment or let me know if you blog about it yourself!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home