Does anybody read these?

Monday, December 11, 2006

I still have holiday spirit!

Surprisingly, my holiday spirit is not completely eroded. Even though I did watch a lady in her 30s push a lady in her 60s out of her way because she felt she was entitled to check out first. At least the older lady was able to laugh after she'd left the store. It's Christmas. It's a toy store. You're going to wait in line. Sorry. I think tomorrow night I'll watch Christmas with the Kranks.

I wonder if my family will hang my stocking up on the mantle without me. Or maybe I'll talk to Joanne tomorrow about the possibility of working my schedule to go home for Christmas. If I worked early on Christmas Eve and then worked late on the 26th, I could probably do it...

Anyhow, my latest Christmas quiz, which I stole from Andrea.

Your Christmas Stocking Will Be Filled With Little Wrapped Presents

You've made Santa a very happy fellow this year.
Don't worry - what happens at the North Pole stays at the North Pole!
What Will Be In Your Christmas Stocking?

1 comment(s):

My mom and dad always left my stocking up after I moved away and it really made me happy. Its nice to know that someplaces are always home no matter how long its been since you lived there.

By Blogger Kelli, at 12/12/2006 12:16 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home