Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Night Moves

Just a quick post to let y'all know that I'm so excited I could scream and/or puke.

Why?

Doesn't the title of this post clue you in?

Really? You still don't know why?

I have front effing row to Bob effing Seger on Saturday.

That's right, bitches. I'm ready for some Old Time Rock & Roll. Being a Detroiter, Seger has a very special place in my heart. And at home in Motown, it's harder than a bitch to get his tickets so I never in one million years thought I'd be going, much less be sitting in the front row. Luckily, this is what happens when Ticketmaster has an auction for a show at the last minute and no one pays attention because it's already sold out. Yay, for us. We're only paying $40 more than face value! For front row. Section 1, Row A. No shit.

Thank you for letting me gloat (not like you had a choice. It's MY blog. All about me, me and me!). I'll give you the full report as soon as I recuperate.

Oh, and Eric Church is opening for him, which means I'm going to be close to Driver too! Woohoo!!!

1 comment(s):

OMG.
So F'ing jealous I cant stand it.

I love Bob. I mean I love Bob.

I am so jealous.

You are so lucky. And Eric Church too??

By Blogger Kelli, at 12/06/2006 8:08 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home