Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

PMS?

I've been really grumpy lately, grumpier than I ever expected. Judging from the massive amounts of junk food I've been eating, I'd say it's part PMS and part missing someone. I know that the days that I've talked to him I've been in a much better mood, and I don't find that to be coincidental. I just never really thought it'd be this hard for him to go home. I knew I'd miss him, but I didn't think it'd be quite this bad. One of my friends had suggested jokingly that perhaps I shouldn't have gotten attached, but it was inevitible.

I finally figured out how to add ringtones for people on my phone, so I'm having fun with that. I'm sure it'll be time to get a new phone soon enough.

I'm going to go to sleep soon. Tomorrow I have to go to the dentist to see what we can do about my tooth.

Still looking for someone to go to my bowl game with me. I know I want to go, but I really don't want to go all by myself...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home