Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Kisses

I went to Walgreen's tonight to get some pantyhose because my boss mentioned that they were buy one, get one free there. Of course, no one ever went into Walgreens to just buy pantyhose, now did they? Especially not if they've had PMS and a cold (or maybe it's sinuses) for two days. So, I'm grumpy, and I want chocolate and I'm in Walgreens.

I don't think I told you about the candy cane Hershey's Kisses I got last week. They are yummy. They were on sale. In fact, all Hershey's Kisses were on sale. I got the candy cane ones, plus Cherry Cordial, Caramel and Macademia Nut. I think the cherry cordial are my favorite. Luckily I have two roommates to share with, and Kay says she'll have some this weekend when she gets here.

So, Friday is Kay's birthday. My present to her is that I'm taking her to see Jason Michael Carroll and Keith Anderson at the Wildhorse. That'll be fun. Jason sings the song "Alyssa Lies" and is friends with my friend Bobby. I am excited to see him live, and I think Kay is going to enjoy her present. I hope she likes her card; I was trying to be funny.

Tonight Ashley and I went for our weekly happy-hour gathering. Usually we try to go Thursday for shepherd's pie at Market Street, but I have to work tomorrow night. It was fun, but I'm pretty sure I ate way too much bread. Now that I think about it, I should've picked up the tab to celebrate her new job, but since I just thought of that, it's safe to say that didn't happen. Oops. I'll get her a drink on Saturday night.

Did I mention that I've been sick? It really hit me out of nowhere. I got up Tuesday to go to work and started throwing up, and I had to wait a couple of hours before I could go in. That sucked. Someone didn't think it was funny when I accused him of giving me cooties. Boys! Everyone knows they all have cooties!

I have to go next week to get my broken tooth fixed. I told my new dentist's office that I'm terrified of the dentist, and they said it wasn't an issue, so I really hope that's true. I have a suspicion that having gone over a year without dental insurance, he could find all kinds of things in my mouth. Hopefully I won't go broke trying to get it all fixed.

Life is relatively boring right now. I'm working on a project at work that's been a little bit challenging, but I think they are going to like the final product.

Oh, and the song of the day is "Kiss You on the Mouth" by Danielle Peck.

1 comment(s):

haha you bought me a drink last night and I had so much fun except since I had trouble falling asleep I am thinking the red bull choice was probably not the best!! Next week Shepherd's Pie!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12/07/2006 5:30 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home