Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Oh, Atlanta...

I was just thinking...

Since it seems to be all the rage to reunite with exes, perhaps that's why I can't get this song out of my head. Actually, it's been in my head since Meg sang it on Nashville Star and Randy Owen told her no one had ever heard it.

Dude, I LOVE Allison Krauss. And I hope she left you a nasty voice mail for saying that.

Hmmmm...I wonder how I find him. We did well when we were five hours apart. AND I live in a really cool city that he likes to visit.

I'm getting flashbacks of sick, drunken Laura at Buffalo Billiards right now. Should I tell him they closed the strip club in Printer's Alley?

I love how I say that like I can find him. Anyone have a U-M or Ohio Northern alumni directory? Or know all the engineers in Atlanta?

Oh, Atlanta
I hear you calling
I'm coming back to you one fine day
No need to worry
There ain't no hurry cause I'm
On my way back to Georgia
On my way back to Georgia

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home