Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Volunteers?

I'd like to go get my new tattoo this weekend, because I'm thinking that more pain is good these days. And besides, why not? I'm not getting any younger.

Does anyone want to go with me and hold my hand? Pretty please?

Oh, and totally non-related except that I'm thinking about it. You can download my newest crush, Zac Hacker's song "If It Wasn't for the Whiskey" on iTunes for 99 cents. Go over and do that. It's awesome.

If you need a sneak preview, you can watch him sing it in all his cuteness on the Nashville Star Web site! But buy it anyway! What were you going to do with 99 cents? You can't even buy a Diet Coke for that.

6 comment(s):

If the weather wasn't what it is... and I didn't have a date with my dude this weekend I would LOVE to come and see you get inked.

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/13/2007 12:08 PM  

Maybe I should just wait until you can get down here?

By Blogger Laura, at 2/13/2007 12:10 PM  

I would totally hold your hand if I were there. No doubt about it. :) I would probably even get one with ya.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2/13/2007 1:55 PM  

No - No DO NOT Chicken out!

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/13/2007 3:50 PM  

If I were there you know I would be right there with you.

By Blogger rosalie, at 2/13/2007 8:35 PM  

But no one's here. Maybe that's just become crystal clear this week. :(

By Blogger Laura, at 2/13/2007 8:38 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home