Does anybody read these?

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

No effing way...

So a friend e-mailed me the link to this online quiz, and I knew what answer I'd get before I ever actually even took the quiz. I actually didn't even know this movie was a choice. I did, however, know that this movie has been the story of my life for quite a while. I'm not sure if that's good or bad. Lately, I am not voting for good.

Which Romantic Movie is Your Life?



When Harry Met Sally
You were best friends, seeing each other through the roughest part of your lives. Then one day you woke up and realized the guy/girl you had always dreamed of was sitting right in front of you. The transition from friends to boy/girlfriend can be a rocky one sometimes and you might risk losing the person you have come to count upon. What is love without a little risk though? The personal connection is there already, which means your romance will be deep and meaningful.
Take The Quiz Now!Quizzes by myYearbook.com

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home