Does anybody read these?

Friday, February 09, 2007

The $100 million survey (Thanks, Andrea!)

If you won 100 million dollars what would you do?

What kind of car would you buy? A Buick Rendezvous and a Saab 9-3 convertible. (Yeah, I still couldn't bite the hand that feeds me!)

Where in the country would you move to? In this country? How silly. I'd buy a villa in Tuscany. And probably a condo in Vegas.

What kind of house would you buy? I think I'd buy a nice house here in Belle Meade too. One with character, not a McMansion.

Would you give your family any money? My mom and dad would get enough that they wouldn't have to worry, and I'd share with my brothers too.

What charity would you donate to? My friends' charities: The Minds Program and Brown Dog Foundation and then The Electronic Frontier Foundation, The Democratic Leadership Council and Catholics in Alliance for the Common Good.

Would you give your friends any money? Yeah, I would.

Where would you go on vacation? Well aside from spending plenty of time in Vegas and Italy, I'd probably go to Australia and visit friends around the world. I still need to get to the South of France too!

What luxury item would you buy first? I'd build myself a huge-ass gym so I never had to go to the Y again.

Would it change your life? Nah, not at all. (I'd still be sarcastic, see?)

Would you save any of it? Hell yeah, I'm not an idiot.

Would it change your current relationship? Kay and I kidded that if we won PowerBall we'd build someone a store to manage (near me, of course), but that's kinda changed. So since I currently have no relationship, I'd buy me a nice man. (Kidding folks. Kidding!)

Would you quit your job? I'd stay until they found someone new. We're swamped there. Then I'd work on writing books and charitable stuff. Yes, boys and girls, I'd be a socialite and live up to the fact that I live in Belle Meade. Of course, I'd be trashy new money, but maybe the boyfriend I buy could be John Rich, since he's trashy new money too, according to our neighbors!

Would you ever work again? Sure. I don't want to get bored.

What one task would you never do again? One task? I don't think I'd be cleaning anymore. (Not that I do much of it now, but I'd cut it out completely.) I'd still cook though, mostly because I'd need to show off the skills I learned at Le Cordon Bleu.

What dream of yours would you be able to do? Travel the world, help people, write books and not worry about bills getting paid.

Would you change the way you dress? I think I'd have Stacy and Clinton help me!

Would you change anything about your body? Well, my personal trainer and I would work out everyday in that new home gym and after I got done losing weight I'd have all the plastic surgery I needed (including new boobs. yay!)

Would you miss anything about not bring rich? Anonymity

Who would be the first person you tell? My parents

Would it bring you happiness? I think I'd be happy to not worry about money, but the rest would be the same ol'.

3 comment(s):

Hmmm. Vewy Intewesting to note that I would be asking for a new computer.

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/10/2007 11:42 AM  

I think that's a given.

I know this is a loaded question, but how many computers would you like?

By Blogger Laura, at 2/10/2007 3:42 PM  

LJ! I was so thrilled (and surprised!) to see Brown Dog as one of the charities you'd donate to! One of their founders (Carol) recently moved to our neck of the woods and she's a volunteer for Challenger's House now. She's such an awesome person. What a small world!

By Blogger Unknown, at 2/11/2007 3:05 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home