Does anybody read these?

Friday, March 09, 2007

It gets closer everyday!

Can you imagine drinking mai tais with this view of the sunset? From the pool?



We are so blessed to have found this home. I cannot wait for my vacation, even though it's gorgeous in Tennessee today.

213 days seems soooo far away, yet it will be here before we even realize it.

Really, you'd think that the fact that my part-time job is paying for this would totally make up for the fact that I work in hell. Really, you'd think it would.

Maybe it does. Everyone's favorite cheerleader for team TRU is trying to convince me to stay, of course.

I really wish he'd thought I was cute enough to let me quit. Then I'd be getting screwed in a totally different way.

3 comment(s):

I so wish I could be joining you in paradise. Can you bottle some up and send it back to me. :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/09/2007 12:51 PM  

In the form of cheap rum?!?

By Blogger Laura, at 3/09/2007 1:17 PM  

You know it, baby!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3/10/2007 12:29 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home