Does anybody read these?

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Updates

I am so far behind on everything right now.

I shut my computer off Friday morning before we went hiking and didn't sit down in front of another computer until work on Monday. And, you know what? It was nice. I cannot wait until October when I go on vacation in the land of crappy Internet access. Yay. Sometimes I feel like I can't live without my laptop, but when I do I realize how nice it is to escape our electronic tethers.

I've been very busy at work. I've been cleaning my house. I've been catching up on my leisure reading (more on my book later!). I went to a few shows, and have plenty to say about that.

I went to the doctor today. He told me I need to lose 50 pounds. I told him I can; I just need to find my discipline again.

I guess I need to do that with my writing too. My book hasn't been updated since I started my new job. My blog is kind of boring lately.

But honestly, when you spend your whole day writing, the last thing you want to do when you get home is sit down in front of a computer and write.

I'll get my groove back, I promise. I do have lots to tell you, and I'm sure you've missed me.

2 comment(s):

Yes we have missed you. Can't wait to hear about all your new adventures.

By Blogger rosalie, at 4/12/2007 6:01 AM  

yep, what rosalie said.
lee

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 4/12/2007 11:08 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home