Does anybody read these?

Friday, July 13, 2007

Grumpy Gus

I'm in a really bad mood ... about just about everything.

I have to work a lot this weekend, but I can use the money, so that's OK.

When I'm not at work, I think I need to be at home. I really need to get all my ducks in a row, as much as I'd rather not be there.

I just have to keep reminding myself that it'll all work out, although it may not be on my time schedule.

I don't have much else to say. I just want to sleep, but instead I have to go to Toy Hell. And work there all night and go back first thing in the morning. I am so excited I'm really surprised that I can restrain myself.

I wish I would've felt this funky a few hours ago, because I'd totally be taking a mental health day this evening. But I didn't.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home