Does anybody read these?

Friday, August 24, 2007

Vacation fever!

I am beyond ready for my vacation. Very hard to believe it's only six weeks away. I have purchased everything I think I need except some dramamine and gum for the plane. I have plenty of sunscreen, I have my flip-flop pool floatie and tons of cute summer clothes. Oh my goodness, after more than a year of planning I can't believe it's six weeks away.

I have a picture to post for today. Our house is one of the spattering of houses on the bluff between Great Cruz Bay and Chocolate Hole you can see in this picture. I can't figure out exactly which one it is, but I am very, very excited to have finally figured out where it is. While we would've loved the house right on the beach, this will be less noisy, and we're still close to everything.

Just to warn y'all, I am on a serious budget until I get back. I figured out today what I need to do financially so that everything's in order for the trip, and let's just say I won't be eating out very much and what I eat at home is not going to be gourmet. It'll be fine. Beans, rice and tuna fish are good for us. And it will totally be worth it.

3 comment(s):

I am so jealous. Make sure you take loads of pictures so I can live vicariously through you. ;)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/27/2007 8:37 AM  

Oooohhhh....that looks great. Funny thing is that I was looking at cruises & wondering where I should go on vacation. Then I remembered you were going to St John, so I decided to check up on you. Looks like you are totally excited and it's all coming together nicely. The pictures are wonderful!

Charlene

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8/27/2007 9:24 PM  

I may be changing up my blog making it private. I will let ya know more details later.

By Blogger Daisy, at 8/28/2007 10:13 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home