Does anybody read these?

Monday, August 06, 2007

So, I'm back.

It's been over a week since I posted. I'm sorry to be MIA lately.

Life has been busy, but things are very good.

I leave for my vacation two months from tomorrow. I'm very excited. I practiced for it this weekend lying on a raft in Ashley's pool with a perpetual margarita.

The boy and I had a bit of drama, but as far as I know things are going really well. I do, however, half-expect my cell phone company to call and tell me they were joking about free nights and weekends.

Trying to get serious with the diet again, although I did just have two pieces of candy. Oops. But no fast food today. That's good, right?

I'll come up with something else new to tell you soon enough. Life's pretty boring right now.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home