Does anybody read these?

Monday, August 13, 2007

Thought of the day...

I'm not in a good mood, but I don't want to talk about it. There are actually a few things I do want to talk about, but it's probably just better to not say anything because then maybe I won't piss anyone else off. And besides, it's hard to see the screen through the tears anyhow.

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing, where I'm going or how the fuck I'm going to get there.

And to think that a few days ago, I was actually in a good mood. I'm beginning to think some people are just doomed.

But I'm not getting into it. Maybe someday.

Anyhow, the thought of the day comes courtesy of my mother, who is the wisest person I know.

"Some people would bitch if you hung them with a new rope."

I'm sick of trying to please people for whom there is no pleasing. I'm sick of getting glimmers of hope only to have them kick my fucking legs out from under me.

However, I learned long ago that since I can't win anyhow, it's better to keep my mouth shut and pray to the sweet Lord above that it'll go away.

So, I'm going to go to bed. Right after I pray. I'm just worried that God's not a big fan of me right now either, all things considered.

I'll sort it all out eventually, I'm sure. And if not, we aren't really surprised when my life blows anyhow, are we?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home