Does anybody read these?

Friday, July 27, 2007

So, it's like riding a bike...

Actually, it is riding a bike, and I'm a little rusty at that too.

Basically the moral of the story is that the Land of Misfit Toys is having a huge sale on all their clearance merchandise this week. And that includes bicycles.

I've been meaning to get a bicycle, and I figure now is the time. I'm very excited about this, because I really do need to lose weight, and this will help. I used to love riding my bike.

Hopefully I won't kill myself. Really for the price, I can't beat it. Also, assembly is free for employees, which I never knew.

If any of you need a ridiculously inexpensive bicycle, there is a girls' bike there that is only $30 BEFORE the 15% off. It's just too tall for me.

Anyhow, I'll keep you posted on the adventures of me and my bicycle.

2 comment(s):

Have fun with your bike!! Have a nice weekend.

By Blogger Daisy, at 7/27/2007 5:19 PM  

Bike riding is great exercise, so good luck on it all. I hope you have a ball riding it.

You know I love the Land of Misfit Toys title, so thanks for throwing that in. Maybe I can borrow it and tweak it in my job - The Land of Misfit Clients? (Actually, my clients are fabulous - I just like the misfit business.)

Take care, Charlene

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7/31/2007 12:29 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home